Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Monday, October 5, 2009

Love...

Today my babe starts school to get his GED! He will earn it either late October or early November. I am so proud of him, he is what I call my warrior! He never gives up and thrives to become a better person. He treats me like the queen that I am and I love him. Once he is done with that he will start College in January. Our future together is only going to get better. We are even going to start going to church more and exercise more. Tomorrow will be 6 months together what a crazy crazy thing it is to be in love =) crazy but possible. I took a chance and look where it brought me, I faced my fears of getting hurt but now I know without a doubt this man is defiantly the one for me. If you are ready to fall in love you just have to jump off the cliff, let go of fears, doubt, and unbelief. I did and the love of my life caught me right when I was about to land flat on my face.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU MAMA FOR HAVING FAITH IN US AND BELIEVING ME.....THATS WHATS PUSHES ME TO DO MORE.....I WILL NOT GIVE UP FOR YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION.......LOVE YOU MAMA!

    ReplyDelete