Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Excited I Want To Scream!!


1st of all I love my Jess Jess! 2nd of all OMG we are going to the Laker game 10/18!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my friend Franklyn from school decides to text me to tell me that I can have 2 tickets for Sundays game: so excited. Its crazy how Karma works. Franklyn used to always talk to me about his girlfriend and ask for my advise. He was so hurt when she broke up with him and he needed a shoulder to lean on, it was sad to see him so bent out of shape, he would cry from time to time not cool. Well anyways, you see Franklyn had not introduced his girl to his parents and they had been together for over a year. I told him that he should and that a girl needs to feel like she is apart of life, like they are in it together. She probably thought that he was hiding her and/or ashamed of her. That was so not it at all from what he would say but a picture can say a thousand words, if you know what i mean. He listened and then after a while realized how foolish he was being. I gave him some advise but mostly i listened to him. It would drain me to hear the "lloonnggg sotries" but in the end I was helping love between them two. You see they are very much in love and Franklyn just needed a bit of a push even if it was a hard one and now they are very happy. I can't say that I fixed anything but I did listen. Even when we don't feel like we should listen because were either tired, depressed, sick, angry, full of ourselves and our problems, lonely, or whatever the case may be, we should always grab the hand of the person next to us genuinaly scraming SOS. I think this world would be a much better place. No color lines, no envy, no jealously a simple ear to listen and words of life just might score you Laker tickets. lol ok ok so that last part was a little much but i think you get the picture ;-).

Kobe Bryant here we come!! Me and my lovely lovely man Jesse are so ready to have FUN and see our boys play some ball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment