Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Looking Ahead


Today I keep thinking about my furture (but still enjoying every minute of what today has to offer of course) and how much I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I will not only be happy but very fullfiled. I know that I will continuane to live at the right moments at the right times. My furture will be my destiny and that lovely people, brings a warm smile from the deepest part of my heart.

One day a thought will enter in your head. That thought will tell you, "Everything you have done thus far was supposed to happen so deal with it very positively, learn from it, and grow so that your furture will line up perfectly" or something along those lines lol. When it does trust it completly don't doubt it and don't question it.

Have a lovely lovely day/night

No comments:

Post a Comment