Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


My boyfriend Jesse worte me the poem(that's him to the left):

Theirs something........

theirs something about the way she moves
the way she grooves when the music sets the mood
theirs something that feels so right
the way our bodies come together when i hold her tight
its almost as if our hearts reunite
and lets us know that what we got is right
theirs something about the way shes makes me fight
fight for the things to make me right
helping me realize i can do anything as long as i keep GOD in my life...
no matter what theirs always something about her
something a that's lets me know no matter what
everything is gonna be alright

Isn't it lovely! Thank You baby I love you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment