Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Friday, February 19, 2010

Change


This week has been crazy and i think its because its time for change. It seems as if my body and soul knows it has a road to fallow and that road is going straight yet im steering to the left. Its a leap in the unknown and that's what scares me, i know it will be for the best because God will be with me but somehow i am stuck. I've been doing a lot of thinking and i came to a conclusion, no more being afraid and time to take action. I must do my part to fulfill my dreams and create the world I long for. Every single step counts and i will be proud of even the slightest change I do at becoming a better me. Being a better me brings out the best in you. I can not fully love others until i love myself and its hard to fully love myself if I am not where I know i need to be. As of right now I fully love myself as I know I will continue to fight through my cracked heart and change where I know i need to in every moment that passes and I plan to keep it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment