Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Family


I had a fun filled day with my family today! it was, my boyfriend, my mom, 2 brothers their wife's,and my niece. We all went to my moms house and she mad Puerto Rican caldo soup which is so very delicious. It was very fulfilling to be around them as they are literally the only family i have out here in Cali and considering I live about 30-60 minutes away from all of them so I don't see them as much. I felt kinda sad to leave cause I know it will probably be weeks before i see them again but i know they are all doing well and they all have love in their lives so i am happy for that!

Love the family you got and don't be afraid to allow friends into your circle of love as they can easily fall into your own little family of love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment