Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Money


So recently a lot of unexpected finances have been fallowing me like balloons that won't float up or pop. A couple thousand here a few hundred there its really stressful at times 8-). Right when we (me and my boyfriend) have a lump some of money saved up something always comes up and it vanishes out of our bank accounts: so not ideal! Good thing is i just cleared up my credit and paid off some fines, we only have about $700 left or so after 03/31 to check off then we can start saving for Jesse to get a car. After we will save to get a place. It seems like we will never get our own place at the rate we are going but i know we will, i just gotta have patience. One step at a time, its not like we aren't taking care of things. This past check i spent like crazy cause I was so stressed at saving then paying off a bill or having an unexpected expense so I said fuck it I'm spending :---). Not the smartest thing to do right? Ya i know, we will start saving again 04/15. I would say 03/31 but i got my car, phone, and insurance, which calculates to $1,016. With all this said I realized the other day that its life that is important not money. I enjoy life and what it has to offer regardless of my financial status and we all have to remember that. I only have a couple hundred dollars to my name at the moment but i choose to be happy, live my life, and enjoy my precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment