Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Movies


I love movies! The art of producing them to is very magical. Its like I am at two places at once. One can get so captivated by the emotion and scenary of the movie that you do nothing but fall in love with the characters and at times compare their lives to yours, which can be so positive. I have been with Netflix for about 2 years now and I absolutly adore it! Its was a complete dream when I sgined up! Not only can I rent up to 3 movies and a cheap price but I can also preview movies online and also watch them on my wonderful Dell laptop. I have to admit, some moives are very fake and not real at all. They jump too far over the line of turth and lose my interest quickly. I guess what I want to say is THANK YOU. Thank you to everyone involved in film making, when I say everyone I mean everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment