Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sick


I feel so sick to my stomach today =(! I got a lot on my mind and I think that's what's making feel ill. When I say I got a lot on my mind I mean a whole lot. Some things I don't need to be concerned about and some things I need to have complete faith in. It's like I know what I need to do but the thought of jumping into the unknown is scary and it's making me sick to my stomach. The only word that comes to me is God, which makes sense as he is the only one that can see me through this. The thought of knowing I can turn to Him and trust Him with my life gives me peace and comfort.

Faith Faith Faith Faith we all gotta have Faith. I must have faith today and give all my worries to Him, all my heartaches, stomachaches, and negativity to Him and Him alone. His promise will stand true today as it has always been, Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." and Hebrews 13:5 "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." It's a battlefield of the mind and it's hard but SO WORTH IT!!

Fight the enemy off by all means and live the life you know you deserve today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment