Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Friday, July 9, 2010

Books


Gosh how I love reading books! Magazines are cool too but books are just so much more interesting to me. I just finished reading "The Battle Belongs To The Lord" written by Joyce Meyers and I highly reccomend it! Its so turthful and inspiring, it will change your life. I know it's change mine! Now im onto "Look Great, Feel Great, 12 Keys to Enojying a Healthy Life Now" and this is my 2nd time reading this one. The first time I read it I lost 30 lbs cause I was so deadicated! I've slipped up the last 2 years or so I decided to read it again and now im back on track to healthy body, mind, and sprit =D!

If you dont read I sugguest you start right away. It doesn't have to be a book, start small and work your way up, I promise you will enjoy every minute of it.

Novels are good books too, I love them. They take you away from your reality for a quick second and it's so much fun. Novels are great! I haven't read to many Bio's. Know of any good ones? Make sure you get some "self-help" books along the way, the right ones though. Make sure they are ones that are positive and that pretain to your needs. I always ask God before I purchase any books to make sure it's something I should be reading. If I have peace about reading it I will, if there is no peace then I'm not reading it. He allows me to read most of what I ask him anyway =P!


Have fun reading and read lots. What are some of the books you've read? I wanna know lol!! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment