Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Revenage


I've been reading the book of Ezekiel and I am so amazed. The first few chapters I didn't really think much but as I kept reading, (im on chapter 41 now), and I noticed something very profound. God will revenge for us, there is no need to try and do it yourself. ( I noticed more that but this message popped out the most)

The book of Ezekiel has a lot of death in it and God is constantly asking Ezekiel to give his people a message and Ezekiel always obeys (which is another message that I am amazed at). God destroys all his enemy's and punishes those who defile his name or word. He literally destroys people very vividly and in ways we don't see today, enough to bring me to my knees in reverential fear and in awe of him. He even punishes his people in Israel for not having faith and for worshiping idols. He does however bring his people back to him and makes a covenant of peace with them and tells them that they will have a new heart and spirit Jeremiah 36, 25-27. From there anyone who tries to attack his people are done!! I mean let's just say his fury and anger is outrageous!! Just look at Jeremiah 39, 1-7 (and that's just 1 of many).

You see God will protect us and fight off our enemy's for us. He will destroy them in ways we will never be able to do. It's far greater then any revenge we can think of so why not let him do it? Believe me his ways are a WHOLE lot better than ours. So let's not try to take revenge ourselves and let God take care of it. Even little things like flipping someone off cause he cut you off on the fwy lol or deliberately not washing the dishes because your husband or brother said they would do it last time and they didn't, even things like not going back to a store because a clerk was rude to you or not doing your job the way you know you should because you feel like your being taking advantage of. I think you get the drift.

I hope with all my heart that you will trust god with all your heart and believe with all your soul that God is your protector and He will revenge for your. Do keep in mind there will be times were can't see him taking care of you, you won't be able to notice it but just trust that he his because he his. I've come to learn that he doesn't always fill me in on his plan lol. It's OK though cause I can just go about my business and continue be productive knowing with out a shadow of a doubt that He is by my side fighting for me and protecting me. After all I am the daughter of the most high and he is my Father, of course he will take care of me =) and will it for you too.

Have lots of trust, Love lots, and give God thanks!!!


This song is so precious listen to the words and know that he is for you!!!!! Since he is for you who can be against you???? This song is so AMAZING and so is Kari Jobe!!! Take a listen:

2 comments:

  1. Ha wow well I just finished reading your blog & I watched the music video after I really love it Angie. I'm a pretty stubborn person and it's hard for me to have faith in a lot of things God being one of them and I feel a little more enlightened after reading and watching what you've posted. Thanks for sharing(:
    _Anissa<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anissa :)! I understand were u come from! It can be really hard for some people to believe in God especially if we have been through a lot. I can promise u this though we are stronger people because of our struggles, we are smarter and a lot wiser when
    we learn from not just our struggles but our mistakes. God loves u SO SO much Anissa believe when I tell u he's been by your side since the day u were born. No matter if u believe in him or not he believes in u and all your desires! There's a lot to him lol this post is just a glimpse. Anyway I'm glad u liked it.

    Let me know I u ever need some one to talk to I'm always here. :)

    ReplyDelete