Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Monday, July 19, 2010

Discouraged


I'm beginning to feel discouraged but I will walk in wisdom and do as He has taught me. Things will go as planed as long as I stand firm on the word of God and continue to praise him for who he is. He is my provider, protector, Father, King, and so much more.

Don't get discouraged when things don't seem to be going your way, believe me you'll make it worse for yourself. I can so make it worse for myself today but I will refuse to let the enemy take my thoughts and happiness away from me. I will enjoy my day and live happy knowing that it is being taken care of.

That doesn't mean I should go do foolish things it means the exact opposite. I need to obey he word precisely so that his will can be done in my life.

Have a great day today peeps!!

Love lots and be blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment