Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Friday, June 25, 2010

Good Morning


Its a beautiful day today in Southern California! I woke up really tired but right after a hot cup of coffee in my beautiful Breakfest At Tiffany's mug and a hot shower I was ready for my day!! On my way to work I listened to a teaching from Joyce Meyers about learning the devils stragadies and I gotta tell ya its some powerful stuff!! It made me think about that way I act and how much more discipline I need. Learning the devils stradiges is a very powerful tool for us because there are somethings I do that allow him to come in and use me =/ SO NOT IDEAL. It has to do with me acting on my feelings. When I act on my feelings I allow the devil into my life and he just srews everything up. I have to learn how to be able to feel a negative emotion but not act on it. Joyce Meyers says, and I love, " We can not help how we feel but we can certainly help how we act". Boy do I have some growing up to do!!!!! It isn't gonna be easy I can tell you that much but as long as I get on my knees and pray until I am able to conquer my negative feelings I slam the door shut in the devils face. WOOHOO now im feeling confidante!

So here's to you devil: GOD WILL FIGHT THIS BATTLE FOR ME AND I WILL OBEY HIM!!

PS: I couldn't find a pic of a Tiffany's mug so I put a pink one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment