Brighten Up

Let the world see how magnificant you are

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Leaving the battle for God


I truly now know and understand what it means when they say, "The battle belongs to the Lord"! I'm sure I'll continue to get tested but today I experienced it and I got blessed like CRAZY because of it. For namesake and the piracy of people and places I cannot give details but I didn't complain or whine about anything today. Sure negative thoughts came and I wanted to complain and whine but I ignored those thoughts and kept telling myself, "I am doing this unto you Lord, I am doing this unto you" and woohoo a blessing fell on my lap!!

God is so amazing when we stick to what He requires of us no matter how hard we have to fight our mind, emotions, feelings, or whatever, we must always listen and obey his word. I did and wow was I blessed =D. I will continue to do my best and make sure I become an expert at leaving the battle for God!! I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment